Task: Think of a behavior of your own that you are comfortable writing about for class. The behavior should be something you are interested in changing. Make sure it is an observable behavior (e.g., I turn down invitations to go out with others) and not a trait or aspect of your personality (e.g., I am shy). In this assignment, you will explain where it came from and suggest changes you can make in the future by applying concepts from Chapters 7, 8, and 9. All answers should be in full sentences.
Paragraph 1 (Behavior): Describe the behavior by identifying what it is and then giving two specific examples of it happening in your daily life. Put the behavior in bold font. Specific examples are actual instances of it happening rather than general descriptions. For example, saying “I often leave dishes in the sink” is general and vague while saying, “Last week I didn’t wash a single dish and on Saturday I had a sink full of dishes that made my kitchen smell” is specific. Remember you need two specific examples of the behavior.
Paragraph 2 (Motivation): Apply at least two vocabulary terms/concepts from Chapter 7 – Motivation and Emotion explaining why you engage in this behavior. Select vocabulary terms from the list below. Vocabulary terms must be in bold font to count for credit. Each term must be first defined in your own words and then applied to the situation by identifying how that concept explains why you engage in the behavior.
quality and quantity
sympathetic nervous system
Yerkes-Dodson arousal curve
Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.