PMI (Project Management Institute) identifies 49 Project Management Process Groups and Processes.
Write a minimum of 5 page paper, double-spaced, 12-font on at least five of the 49 PMI Process Groups/Processes below (the reference pages are not included in the minimum page count): Do not include a cover page, an Abstract, Introduction, Conclusion, or Findings ?? only write about the five (of the 49)
Each topic must be referenced and cite at least two scholarly or professional sources.
The Reference must include the URL or DOI of the source so the faculty can review the source. You can use any of research sources such as Google Scholar; Academic Search Complete; ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global: Science & Technology; Microsoft Academic; Find White Papers; IEEE Xplore; ERIC.
Each topic must start on a page by itself with an appropriate six heading (Heading 1; centered), using the exact name of the topic as it is listed below.
49 Project Management Process Groups and Processes
1. Initiating: Develop Project Charter
2. Initiating: identify Stakeholders
3. Planning: Develop Project Management Plan
4. Planning: Plan Scope Management
5. Planning: Collect Requirements
6. Planning: Define Scope
7. Planning: Create WBS
8. Planning: Plan Schedule Management
9. Planning: Define Activities
10. Planning: Sequence Activities
11. Planning: Estimate Activity Durations
12. Planning: Develop Schedule
13. Planning: Plan Cost Management
14. Planning: Estimate Costs
15. Planning: Determine Budget
16. Planning: Plan Quality Management
17. Planning: Plan Resource Management
18. Planning: Estimate Activity Resources 1
9. Planning: Plan Communications Management
20. Planning: Plan Risk Management
21. Planning: Identify Risks
22. Planning: Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
23. Planning: Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
24. Planning: Plan Risk Response
25. Planning: Plan Procurement Management
26. Planning: Plan Stakeholder Engagement
27. Executing: Direct and Manage Project Work
28. Executing: Manage Project Knowledge
29. Executing: Manage Quality
30. Executing: Acquire Resources
31. Executing: Develop Team
32. Executing: Manage Team
33. Executing: Manage Communication
34. Executing: Implement Risk Responses
35. Executing: Conduct Procurement
36. Executing: Manage Stakeholder Engagement
37. Monitoring/Controlling: Monitor and Control Project Work
38. Monitoring/Controlling: Perform Integrated Change Control
39. Monitoring/Controlling: Validate Scope
40. Monitoring/Controlling: Control Scope
41. Monitoring/Controlling: Control Schedule
42. Monitoring/Controlling: Control Costs
43. Monitoring/Controlling: Control Quality
44. Monitoring/Controlling: Control Resources
45. Monitoring/Controlling: Monitor Communications
46. Monitoring/Controlling: Monitor Risks
47. Monitoring/Controlling: Control Procurement
48. Monitoring/Controlling: Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
49. Closing: Close Project or Phase
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.