Topic: Polarity therapySTEP 2 – PPTs and CritiqueSubmit your PowerPoint Presentation here. Then critique least five (5) of your classmate’s PowerPoints.Instructions:Submit your 8 – 10 slide PowerPoint presentation summarizing the type of CAM you selected from STEP 1.When you prepare your PowerPoint, be sure that the viewer will know the following six (6) items:What the CAM practice actually is?Who are its practitioners?How it is typically used?Why people use this type of CAM?Its current status in the Medical world.What evidence is there that supports its use?If you use graphics in your presentation, please be sure that they are small in size and suitable for the PowerPoint format.Title your presentation with the subject of your presentation, and attach it in this Discussion Forum.Next, You will view at least five (5) of your classmate’s PowerPoints, and critique them as follows:Were all six (6) items from Part 1 adequately addressed?What questions if any do you have about this topic?What was the most important point (or points) you learned from this presentation?Be sure to:Proofread your PowerPoint Presentation before submitting. You will not be able to edit once you submit.Type the title of your presentation in the subject line.Respond to each of the five (5) PowerPoints directly in the Discussion Forum. In other words, do not respond to all five presentations with one original post. Reply to each students’ individual post.Use standard English grammar and spelling in your responses.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.