Oral Power Point Presentations (6-8 Minutes):
Prepare a 6-8 minute PPP based on the following. Your presentation should identify:
a) the author/director
b) the year of publication/film
c) the style/ movement/critical reception
d) brief (1 min max) summary of the plot
e) main characters
f) why you chose this story/ what you learned from it
You will be evaluated on:
a) poise, presence, eye contact, delivery…………………………… 30%
b) spelling, graphics, accuracy of information ……………………35%
c) incisiveness of your analysis and conclusions…………………35%
PPP #1 Latin American Studies acknowledge five major areas defined by geography, ethnicity, history, cultural heritage and/or language. These areas are:
1. Mexico and Central America (Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama) [Nahua and Mayan civilizations]
2. The Spanish Caribbean (Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico) [Plantation societies and strong African influence]
3. The Andean Regions (Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay) [Inca and other regional empires; emeralds and precious metals]
4. The Southern cone (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay) [Nomadic cultures that resisted Spanish colonization; strong Italian, British and French influence after the 19th century]
5. Brazil [Colonized by the Portuguese; largest nation and one of the richest areas in Latin America; formerly an empire itself]
We have read stories and viewed films that reflect concerns from these areas. Choose one story or film and discuss the following
1. Where is the author/director from?
2. When did he write/direct the story/film?
3. What is the main idea in the story/film?
4. How has the author addressed (or not) the major problems in his place and time?
5. What is place-specific and what is universal about the themes developed in the story/film?
You must address these questions in reference to an assigned story/film and report to the rest of the class.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.