Topic – Skip lists
Algorithm/data structure – linked list, Array, searching and sorting( can use any of those)
Prepare a 15-minute presentation of your algorithm/data structure (alg/ds). Implement your alg/ds and prepare a short demo. Your demo can be either live or a pre-recorded video of you running your alg/ds. You can show your demo at the end of your presentation. It’s fine to run some test code using your alg/ds using an IDE.
Your test code to show off your alg/ds can be basic.
Include the following in your power point slides:
-summary of the problem
-how your ds/alg works (summary)
– what you completed
after showing the slides you can present your demo.
Grading: if you run out of time, please document what you completed and where you got stuck, and what obstacles you faced that took much time. It is understandable that some projects may contain roadblocks that require more time than we have this semester – there will be no points penalty in such cases, as long as it is clear that each team made a good faith effort to complete the project and learned about a specific algorithm/data structure. For example, one may document that they wrote 1000 lines of code, consulted these twelve tutorials/articles/resources. If you do not complete any parts of your project by sure to submit screenshot(s) showing console output of whatever you did get to work. Each team is expected to do the presentation (all team members must participate) and to 1) do an implementation and a demo (to earn full points), or 2) submit screenshots showing that you got at least some part of your project to work (this may result in partial credit depending on how much the team accomplishes).
– I will ask each team member to fill out a form stating what he/she believes each teammate has contributed.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.