After visiting the Museum of Tolerance, write a 1-2-page paper in APA format. Below are items that are required for your paper, then additional possible topics. The additional items are not an all-inclusive list. If there is something else you would like to write about for the additional section, you may do so with instructor approval. Site any references used for your paper.Items that are required for your paper include:Give a brief description about the exhibits.What were your thoughts and feelings about the Holocaust before going to the Museum of Tolerance? Did anything change? What surprised you the most about your experience?What mental illnesses are prevalent among Holocaust survivors as a result of their experience?Additional items for the rest of your paper:Discuss the influence of the media in society. How words, figurative language, images, and characterization can be used to convey particular ideas, attitudes, or opinions. What new insights or conclusions did you gain? How can you be a more critical consumer of information?Identify a personal experience with injustice, intolerance, prejudice, and explore the consequences of the event on the target of injustice, perpetrator, and witnesses of the event.Discuss the implications, impact, and meaning of the Holocaust and recognize events that could have had other outcomes. What actions and/or events could have reversed the course of the Holocaust?Examine the role of policies and law(s) versus personal responsibility to promote social justice in classrooms, schools, and communities.Discuss and analyze the benefits and/or challenges of current methods and outcomes of racial/ethnic classification.How has prejudice, others or your own, shaped who you are as a person? Do you recognize your own prejudices? Are their prejudices that you used to have that you no longer have, and how did you overcome them?
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.