Q1. Discuss the correspondences between the ER model constructs and the relational model constructs. Show how each ER model construct can be mapped to the relational model, and discuss any alternative mappings?
Instructions: Your response should be 250-300 words. There must be at least one APA formatted reference (and APA in-text citation) to support the thoughts in the post as needed.
Q2. List the three main approaches to database programming. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach?
For Q1 and Q2, Refer to Textbook: Fundamentals of Database Systems by Ramez Elmasri and Shankant B. Navathe, 7th edition, Pearson. ISBN: 10: 0-13-397077-9
Q3. Read the below article and answer the following questions:
AKCIL, U., ALTINAY, Z., DAGLI, G., & ALTINAY, F. (2019). The Role of Technology Leadership: Innovation for School Leadership in Digital Age. ELearning & Software for Education, 2, 323. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=edb&AN=135939718&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
- Define TAM and the components.
- Note how TAM is impacting educational settings.
- Give an overview of the case study presented and the findings.
Instructions: The paper should be 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references. Follow APA 7 guidelines. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion. A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles apart from the given article. Proper Heading are required.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.