SOAP Note Write Up for VR Patient Desiree J. Allen
This assignment will demonstrate your ability to provide age-appropriate anticipatory guidance while recognizing the need to refer patients that are outside of the scope of practice of the family nurse practitioner. This will be demonstrated by completing a SOAP note based on the patient Desiree Allen seen in Unit 2 in the VR platform.
The SOAP note serves several purposes:
It is an important reference document that provides concise information about a patient’s history and exam findings at the time of patient visit.
It outlines a plan for addressing the issues which prompted the office visit. This information should be presented logically and prominently features all of the data that’s immediately relevant to the patient’s condition.
It is a means of communicating information to all providers involved in the care of a particular patient.
It allows the NP student to demonstrate their ability to accumulate historical and examination-based information, use their medical knowledge, and derive a logical plan of care.
Knowing what to include and what to leave out will largely depend on experience and your understanding of illness and pathophysiology. If, for example, you were unaware that chest pain is commonly associated with coronary artery disease, you would be unlikely to mention other coronary risk factors when writing the history. As you gain experience, your write-ups will become increasingly focused. You can accelerate the process by actively seeking feedback about all the SOAP notes you create and reading those written by more experienced practitioners.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.