Early identification of reading development issues is critical to providing interventions to improve outcomes for your students. Getting families involved and informed in the early years of education sets the stage for a partnership of support.
Create a 12-15 slide digital presentation to be presented at a Family Literacy Information Night that explains how specific learning disabilities affect reading development and the importance of identification and intervention of reading development issues. Focus your presentation on the following disabilities: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), auditory processing disorder (APD), dyslexia, language processing disorder (LPD), and non-verbal learning disabilities. Use family-friendly language to address each of the following in the presentation:
Define each of the five disabilities and describe how each affects reading development.
Discuss the steps to properly identify reading development issues and plan for interventions, including the roles of key participants in the process (school psychologist, reading specialist, special education teacher, classroom teacher, administration, etc.).
Explain how early identification of reading development issues can benefit young children.
Identify three online resources to support families of students with reading development issues. At least one of the resources needs to be from your state department of education website.
Include two activities families can do to support early reading skills in the home.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.