must be grounded in appropriate, adequate, and timely academic literature, either scholarly journal articles from Google Scholar or your online library.(within the last five years).
- A minimum of 5 articles (not webpages) under 5 years old ( so 2018 or after for date of publication), either scholarly journal articles from Google Scholar will be used in article creation, and the sources used should represent the best available on the topic.
- APA 7th edition Reference Page. the format must be correctly applied
- APA 7th Title Page-
- See Step-by-step guidelines for the paper set. up
- Numbered pages in the upper right-hand corner (begin numbering with the title page)
- APA formatted reference list (begin on a new page)
- Annotation(s) of source(s) included in the reference list
- Place the annotation directly below the associated reference entry
- Double-space space entire annotation, including the reference. Do not place any additional spaces in between entries.
- Indent the annotation by 5 in. (one tab key) from the left margin. If you have more than one paragraph, indent the second and subsequent paragraphs an additional 0.5 inches.
- Arrange the entries in alphabetical order (unless otherwise instructed)
Components of an Annotation
- Provide a critical summary of the source listed in the reference
- Length is generally five to seven sentences
- Consider SEAR (Summarize, Evaluate, Assess, and Reflect) when writing your
- Summarize the main idea of the source (two to four sentences).
- Evaluate and Assess the source for its credibility, objectivity, reliability, and currency. Compare it to the other sources used in your bibliography (one to two sentences).
- Reflect on the usefulness and relevancy of this source to your topic (one to two sentences).
- You do not need to provide in-text citations for the work being annotated, as the origin of the source is listed directly above the annotation.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.