Research Topic : State of California Department of Justice’s (DOJ) data breach incident (State of California Department of Justice, 2019).
Using the following matrices to evaluate the disclosure:
- Management Involvement
How complete was the disclosure? what aspects of breach were disclosed (Threat – threat agent – vulnerability – actual breach – discovery – investigation – impact – remediation)?
How timely was the disclosure? Did it provide adequate time references for evaluation (report lag, discovery lag, investigation lag, remediation lag)?
Did management involve themselves in the disclosure? (signature of C-suite executives)
You may also consider other aspect to evaluate the disclosure.
The research notes does not need to be written in full paragraphs, you may use bullet points to summarize your findings.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.