Respond to the following questions using the lessons and vocabulary found in the readings.
This discussion assignment has three parts. You should use brief headings to separate your post into the three sections.
In the first section, do some research to identify an organization that has recently experienced acquisition, merger, or restructuring as discussed in the course materials. Briefly describe the action (e.g., acquisition, merger, restructuring) including an evaluation of why it occurred and the outcome (e.g., is it working? Is it accomplishing what was expected?). This first section only needs to be one or two paragraphs.
For the second section, select one of the following bullet point topics. If someone has already posted on one of the bullet points. The second section of your post only needs to be one or two paragraphs.
- Of the many reasons discussed in your readings for making acquisitions, the rationale that may be the strongest is that acquisitions allow firms to capture new capabilities. From among the other reasons for making an acquisition listed in the readings, choose the one that you think provides the strongest rationale for making an acquisition. Defend your choice with research and provide appropriate examples.
- Similar to the previous bullet point, choose a reason for making an acquisition that you think provides the weakest rationale. Defend your choice with research and provide appropriate examples.
- As noted in the course lecture, mergers and acquisitions are similar strategic moves. Evaluate some of the reasons that an organization might choose one option (merger or acquisition) over the other. Defend your reasons with research and provide appropriate examples.
- Evaluate when restructuring can be seen as a positive business strategic move. In your response, be sure to analyze how shareholder value is created through restructuring. Defend your reasons with research and provide appropriate examples.
The final section or paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
Your posting should be the equivalent of 1 to 2 single-spaced pages (500??1000 words) in length.
*****No plagarism will be tolerated. Must be in APA format with cited sources and references.******
Due by 9/27/23
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.