Respond to two (2) of the following prompts:
- Consider the?¯social stratification?¯of your family tree. Compare your social standing to that of your parents and grandparents. If you are unfamiliar with these people, feel free to substitute other family members or acquaintances from other generations. (USLO 3.1)
- What social traits did your forebears pass down to you? Is there consistency or inconsistency in your family’s status? Which theoretical approach best describes your family’s social stratification? What changes do you anticipate for your family’s future generation? (USLO 3.1)
- Consider your own experiences with social mobility. How do rules, laws, and societal structures promote wealth and poverty? Do you believe that rules, laws, and societal structure have a greater impact on social mobility than individual traits such as a strong work ethic? Do you believe social mobility has decreased or risen in recent years? How could rules, laws, and societal structures impact your future social mobility? What are some strategies for dealing with this future possibility? (USLO 3.2)
- What is the relationship between subjective, absolute, and relative poverty and inequality/inequity? Who benefits from poverty, inequality, and inequity? Can policies be enacted to eliminate various forms of poverty and break the cycle of poverty? What are the advantages and disadvantages of enacting such policies? What role does the cycle of poverty play in maintaining social stratification, especially for women through the global feminization of poverty? (USLO 3.3)
- Which of the three theoretical approaches (functionalist, conflict, or symbolic interactionist) would you use to explain why healthcare injustice and inequity occurs and what to do about it? (USLO 3.4)
- What role does healthcare injustice play in perpetuating the system of stratification? How does the healthcare system maintain social stratification? Is healthcare injustice harming our society as a whole? (USLO 3.4)
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.