Choose audio or video recordings or written or transcribed text examples of language that illustrate 5 different language concepts . Examples can include conversation, tv shows, popular songs, passages in a novel, etc. You may not make up examples.
Include concepts: inference types (each inference type can be a separate concept), pragmatics, syntactic coordination, late closure, garden path sentences, Sapir-Whorf, co-articulation, speech segmentation, lexical ambiguity.
ONLY USE 5 CONCEPTS FROM ABOVE
For each concept, thoroughly define the concept and discuss how it is relevant to, presented in, or utilized in the language snippet. Discuss at least 5 separate concepts with at least one example of each concept. You must also include the recording itself, a publicly available link to the recording, or a text transcription of each language example, as well as an appropriate citation (i.e., “The Simpsons, Season 3, Episode 3, minute X” or “personal conversation, recorded on X date at X time”).
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.