(1) Abstract. It comes first in your report, but you write it last.
(2) Summary. Gives brief information on the purpose, methods, results and conclusions reported.
(3) Introduction. Include background material and discuss the scope and limitations of your project.
(4) Discussion. The body of your report. This includes the methodology used. Be sure to fully describe any
figures, tables or diagrams you include. (5) Results. (6) Conclusions. (7) Recommendations, especially for future work and unsolved problems.
(8) References (must always be included), annotated if possible. in the attached file below, you will find the proposal report that I did. can you use similar information in the report please.Intro. to Telecommunication
Name: Jood Almutairi, Reema Alghamdi
In cloud computing, data and applications are stored on remote servers through the internet. As a
result, consumers and Users can access their files from any computer with internet access
without installing applications. By using this technology, storage, processing, and bandwidth can
be centralized to improve computing efficiency. Cloud computing has had a significant impact
on the Information Technology (IT) industry in recent years. Recently, the IT industry has
recognized the importance of Cloud computing services in providing the finest opportunities to
the real world. Cloud computing is still in its early phases, with numerous challenges to be
resolved. One of the biggest concerns impeding cloud growth is security. The concept of giving
over sensitive data to another organization is concerning, therefore consumers must be cautious
in comprehending the risks of data breaches in this new environment. The goal of this work is to
present a complete study of cloud computing security issues and challenges, with an emphasis on
cloud computing kinds and service delivery types.
The term “cloud computing” refers to a new name for an old idea: providing computing
services from a remote place. As cloud computing has evolved, several and sometimes
ambiguous definitions of what it is and is not have become widespread.
Cloud computing is a model for using the on-demand network access to a shared pool of
configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services)
that can be rapidly provisioned and released with little management effort or interaction from
service providers. According to the first statement of the definition, cloud computing is a method
of offering convenient, flexible access to a wide variety of computer resources over a network.
Cloud computing differs from local computing, in which local devices conduct most operations
and store the required data. Some cloud services integrate with well-known programs such as
email and word processing. Others, such as social networks, are novel services that did not exist
as local apps. in conclusion Cloud computing has evolved as an important technology for
providing services over the Internet in an easy and efficient manner. The broad category of
services provided by cloud computing is the primary reason for cloud computing’s potential
success and widespread interest from enterprises all over the world. Cloud computing is making
utility computing a reality. The current state of technology does not meet all of the requirements
for cloud computing. There are numerous problems that researchers must overcome in order for
cloud computing to work correctly in practice.
Purchase answer to see full
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.