The ARR paper should be in essay style and the general requirements are below.
A. Central Quotation: In the first paragraph, quote a sentence or two from the readings for the week (articles/textbook, etc.) that you think best captures the author’s overall point with reference to a page number for where the quotation is found.
B. Question: Raise a question that you think is not fully or satisfactorily answered by the article or text. The question should be one of interpretation or of inquiry, not simply a question of fact.
C. Textual Connection: Connect the argument of this work to an argument or point you found in another reading for that week. Present a quote from the other articles/text (citing it properly), and explain how the present text’s argument contrasts with, confirms, clarifies, or elaborates the other article’s argument or point.
Hofstadter, Richard. Social Darwinism in American Thought. Pages 38-66. (ATTACHED)
Avrich, chapters 3-6 https://files.libcom.org/files/haymarket_tragedy_avrich.pdf
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.