Using an article that you have found (peer-reviewed, from the library) in any subject area, provide an example of a t-test. When finding a research article, look for these headings: Abstract, Introduction, Literature Review, Methods, Results, and Discussion.
Here is how the independent t-test results would be written in the initial post:
An independent samples t-test found a significant difference between caregiver burden of caregivers of children with a hearing impairment (M = 14.9, SD = 9.1) and caregivers of children without a hearing impairment (M = 9.0, SD = 8.4), t(199) = 4.69, p < 0.001. Specifically, for the assignment: List the t-test statistic IN APA FORMATTING from the article and explain (in your own words) the reason the author used a t-test, clarifying which type of t-test was used in the article.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.