TOPIC- Why Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time
Locate 3 credible sources that you could use to support your stance for the upcoming Persuasive Speech. For each source, provide the following:
? Give the location of each source.
Provide a working URL that can be used to access the source. If pulling a source from the library database, make sure to provide the permalinkLinks to an external site..
? Write out a 4-part oral source citation for each source.
In most cases, you should provide the following 4 elements for each source: ? author, ? location, ? date, and ? credibility. See Top Hat for detailed information about creating oral source citations.
? Evaluate the credibility of each source using the CRAAP test, providing 1 sentence for each criteria (i.e., 5 sentences for each source).
As stated in Top Hat, the CRAAP test can be used to evaluate the credibility of sources for your speech:
Currency: the timeliness of the information
Relevance: the importance of the information for your needs
Authority: the source of the information
Accuracy: the reliability, truthfulness, and correctness of the content
Purpose: the reason the information exists
4-Part Oral Source Citation:
“In their 2017 peer-reviewed article in the Journal Computer in Human Behavior, authors Rauschnabel, Rossmann, & tom Dieck noted that…”
C – The article was published in 2017, making it current and up-to-date.
R – My speech is about the history of Pokémon Go, so the article is relevant and useful for my presentation.
A – The authors all received PhDs in their given fields, and the journal is peer-reviewed.
A – The article provides adequate citations and evidence for the claims that it makes and was reviewed by experts (i.e., peer-reviewed) before it was published.
P – The article appears to be unbiased and objective because it appears in an academic journal.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.