use this worksheet to analyze cases
1. Understand the Situation
Look at the big picture. Try to figure out what’s really going on.
Keep asking why. There’s rarely one root cause.
Weigh multiple options. There are many ways to solve a business problem.
What’s the situation in the case you’re working on?
Identify the case’s key players. What are their perspectives about the situation?
2. Identify the Evidence
Ask why information is included in the case. It’s there for a reason.
Tie it back to the classroom. What themes does your instructor want you to focus on?
Pay attention to details. Dig deeper if something feels contradictory or unexpected.
List the key evidence that helps you understand the case.
Now identify 2—3 categories to sort your evidence into and list each piece of evidence you found in its appropriate category.
3. Interpret Exhibits
Identify the point. Why was this exhibit included in the case?
Connect it to your course. How does the exhibit relate to class topics?
Consider trends or patterns. They can appear in a single exhibit or across exhibits.
Identify the exhibits that tell you something valuable about the case. List at least one important finding from each of these exhibits.
4. Apply Concepts
Start small. Take one concept from class and apply it to the case.
Consider cause and effect. What you’re learning in class could help you figure out what’s going on.
Take it apart. Frameworks can help you break the case down in a structured way.
What concept or theory have you learned in class that’s relevant to the case?
How can you apply this theory to your analysis?
5. Reach a Conclusion
Support your conclusion. Show your work and explain how you got there.
Consider other viewpoints. Is there another side to the argument?
Think like your instructor. Anticipate their follow-up questions.
How would you approach the situation?
What factors or criteria did you use to reach your conclusion?
Identify alternative approaches. How would you argue for these other options?
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.