Papers must be written in APA format (12 font, Times New Roman, entire document double spaced, title page, running head, headers, page numbers, reference page) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. PLEASE triple check for grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, etc. Each paper must use a minimum of 2 peer-reviewed academic journals as sources of research. Websites ARE NOT research sources (i.e. verywellmind.com, cnn.com) and should not be used as research sources. See the “Announcements” section for details on how to find peer-reviewed academic sources. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c36tDEVu3ftLinks to an external site.Paper #2 – Sport Theory Exploration:Compose a 1000+ word paper exploring, describing, and analyzing ONE of the following theories as it specifically relates to sport:1. Self-Determination Theory (Deci and Ryan)2. Self-Efficacy Theory (Bandura)3. Motivating Language Theory (Sullivan)4. Goal-Setting Theory (Locke)5. Positive Psychology (Seligman)
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.