This is where you’ll submit a memo (about 2 pages in length) summarizing the two interviews you conducted for your final paper. Note that this is an overview of your actual interviews — not plans to conduct interviews! Be sure that your memo includes a summary of the main themes that emerged from each interview. You also must include — at the end of the memo — a bulleted list of course concepts/themes/theories (approximately 4 or 5) that you are considering for inclusion in your final paper. In determining this list, you should consider carefully your interview materials — what concepts/themes/theories would they do a good job in illustrating? Be sure that your concepts/themes/theories have some specificity. For example, rather than listing a broad theme like “gender and work,” look through the relevant chapter and see which specific theories or concepts might be especially relevant to your interviewees’ experiences.
This is the feedback from the proffessor from my attached Outline/Project Plans: I am looking forward to this paper! I like that you have mostly open-ended questions. Please be sure both of your participants are the same gender – I am counting on you to ensure this and to choose the correct gender in the example questions. Check out the attached document for ideas of which weeks to pull from for each theme. I will also provide you with some questions to use. “What expectations did teachers, coaches, and other educators have for you as a boy/man? How did this contribute to your understanding of your role in society and the expectations expected of you as a boy/man?” “What opportunities were available for girls/women when you were growing up? How did these compare to what you wanted to pursue?” “What expectations did family members have for you as a girl/woman? What about teachers and educators? Bosses? How did they expect you to act compared to the boys/men? “What experiences in the workplace did you experience that men might not have experienced? What are some barriers you saw in the workplace for women?”
I need you to write the interview memo and you can just make up a interview to use.
INTERVIEW PROJECT: Analyzing gender through time
For this assignment, you will contact two “key informants” – any two adults of the same gender identity but different ages (at least a decade separating them). They may or may not be related or known to one another. As examples, you could interview a mother and her adult daughter or any 75 year old man and a 25 year old man. You’ll be asking them questions to learn how their experience of being a woman, man, or person of another gender category or identity has influenced their lives – a broad topic! You can focus, if you wish, on one or two particular issues or life domains, such as those discussed in class (e.g., paid work, intimate relationships, parenthood, education, religion; views or experiences of feminism).
*A detailed description of the project, including how to conduct the interviews and prepare the paper, is found under “Course Library.”
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.