1. One of the central debates regarding to terrorism in recent years has been between those who claim that current security approach focusing on international terrorism is good because it reinforces state and personal security while the other group considers it as inapt because it undermines personal security. By using vivid examples discuss these contending claims and show your stance.
2. The neo-realist focal point is on the anarchic nature of the world system based on competition among sovereign states. The argument is that there is no overarching global authority providing security, order and development, and that each state must rely on its own resources to survive and flourish. If this argument holds, then international organizations are redundant or less important. In other words, the neo-realists are of the view that the world community can live and progress without international organizations. With empirical examples, comment either in support of, or against this viewpoint.
3. There are many ways to explain the outcomes of armed conflicts in Africa. Often scholars debate whether the results of a conflict were dictated by the specific choices of leaders or whether larger systemic forces like the relative balance of wealth, economic power, and population between the conflicting powers controlled the outcome. Select two conflicts from different periods of the twentieth century that you believe reflect different balances between these factors and analyse why the conflicts ended the way they did. You should take a clear position and make clear how your position fits into the historiography of the conflicts.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.