The Great Hanoi Rat Hunt
Part I The Graphic History
Purpose: To integrate concepts and ideas discussed throughout the course with the history and events that led to The Great Rat Hunt as well as the impact of imperialism and colonialism ideologies on the health and well-being of the Vietnamese in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Answer the following questions based on Part I of TGHRH. Be sure to include examples in all your answers with page numbers. Do not use the same example for more than one question. Point values for the following four questions are given in the parentheses.
Note: Minimally, a paragraph should have at least four complete sentences.
Why and for what purpose did the French insert themselves into what was then called Indochina? (2 paragraphs)
Framing your answer in terms of political ecology, describe how French imperial and colonialist ideologies resulted in the structures and processes (e.g., transportation and modernization) that led to the Great Rat Hunt. Your answer can serve as context for question 3. (2-3 paragraphs)
Using the Triangle of Human Ecology, how did population, behavior, and environment contribute to the threat of plague and the health-status of the people of Hanoi? (2-3 paragraphs + 1 diagram)
In light of the social and environmental problems generated by the French in modernizing Hanoi in their own likeness what were some of their more positive contributions to the growth and development of public health and medicine in that city? (2 paragraphs)
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.