Design the final presentation to showcase all that you know about the clinical laboratory personnel in patient care and the medical assistant’s role in coordinating laboratory tests and results.
The final project should be no less than 10 slides/pages or no more than 15 slides/pages.
The introduction slide must list the chosen topic, the student name, the instructor name, and the due date of the assignment.
The last slide must be a list of library sources in APA format.
Research the following information:
Discuss the purpose of the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment, a statute added to the Public Health Services Act. (Slide 2/Page 2)
Discuss the role of the clinical laboratory personnel in patient care and the medical assistant’s role in coordinating laboratory tests and results. (Slide 3/Page 3)
Describe the divisions/departments of the clinical laboratory. (Slide 4/Page 4 & Slide 5/Page 5)
Prepare a chart of the differences between CLIA-waived tests and moderate- to high-complexity tests, including the personnel who are required to perform these tests. (Slide 5/Page 5)
Discuss the purpose of a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), and summarize safety techniques to minimize physical, chemical, and biological hazards in the clinical laboratory. (Slide 6/Page 6)
Discuss specimen collection, including the importance of sensitivity to patients’ rights and feelings when collecting specimens. (Slide 7/Page 7)
Discuss the Affordable Care Act’s effect on patient healthcare access as it pertains to laboratory services. refer to chapter 12, page 255 of your Kinn’s textbook. (Slide 8/Page 8)
What universal precautions should be used? (Slide 9/Page 9)
Explain the chain of custody of a specimen, why it is important, and the process of documentation. (Slide 10/Page 10)
Discuss quality assurance, what leads to contamination, and how to prevent contamination. (Slide 11/Page 11)
How would you explain the difference between qualitative and quantitative results to a patient? Include an example of each. (Slide 12/Page 12)
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.