Historiographic Paper (25% of final grade)-This is obviously an important grade. Students will write a historiographic paper on some topic where historians have disagreed or taken different approaches to a topic in US military history. Students will use the arguments of 8 authors minimum (at least 6 books minimum) to discuss and analyze the different interpretations and approaches in the literature. The paper will be evaluated on the number and quality of the sources chosen, the level of understanding and detail about the differences among the authors and how they react or address those differences, and the quality of the student analysis of these differences. The paper will be submitted via Blackboard and should have citations using Chicago Manual of Style format for footnotes. It should be a minimum of 15 pages long. No late papers will be accepted but if a rewrite is allowed students who missed the initial deadline may submit a paper then. Make sure you are discussing the various interpretatations and contributions of historians and how it has changed the approaches or what we know about the subject.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.