This activity aims to produce a written and apply the concepts studied in this module. Deepen your knowledge of the topics covered in the module by answering the following question(s):
Analyze the axioms of empowerment theory and its implications for social work practice and social policy formulation.
Use an format:
- You must submit your job double-spaced, in Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier New font, with a font size of 12.
- Contribute a minimum of 3-5 pages. It should include at least three academic sources, formatted and cited in APA.
Organizational Culture: Between the Customer and the Employee
The concept of organizational culture was discussed in a previous module; however, we will extend the concept with an emphasis on the client-employee relationship. Sordo (n/d) defines organizational culture as a “dynamic operating system […] as a set of shared beliefs, values, and practices that focuses all its activities as an aid to the fulfillment of the objectives of the corresponding entities”. Chiavenato (2000) defines organizational culture as “a way of life, a system of beliefs, expectations, and values, a form of interaction and relationships typical of a given organization. […] This whole set of values must be continuously observed, analyzed, and interpreted” (p. 589).
Mena (2019) adds to these definitions the integral aspect of organizational culture and states that such organizational culture:
Presupposes all the practices, values, assumptions, customs and habits, philosophy, work climate, shared meanings, languages, rituals, codes, regulations, manifestations, beliefs, ways of thinking, producing or doing and acting or behaving, of generating information and symbolic content, of integrating or associating; the forms of perception and feelings that are generated within organizations, in which the different types of publics are involved (p. 13).
These authors agree that organizational culture is a set of beliefs and values that guide the organization’s work. Chiavanato (2000) proposes that these values should be subjected to continuous analysis and interpretation.
Organizational culture includes elements such as philosophy, vision, mission, identity, organizational environment, rules, regulations, procedures, and protocols, among others. Elements must be analyzed and reviewed on an ongoing basis to develop a healthy and effective organization. Therefore, the organizational culture must be flexible enough to allow these revisions, adaptations, reforms, and changes, if necessary, to occur. This allows for developing a healthy and effective organization and strengthens the organization-employee/client bonds, raising the quality of the services or goods offered.
The advantages of developing an organizational culture are several. One advantage is that it defines identity. It identifies the image that the organization wishes to project to employees, clients, and other local, national, and international institutions or organizations. Another advantage is that organizational culture allows for strategic planning of objectives and goals, achieving greater effectiveness and efficiency by increasing the motivation of both employees and clients through results in the delivery of services or benefits. This healthy culture attracts talent to the organization and produces recognition from customers, raising the level of satisfaction of both customers and employees (Mena, 2019). Satisfaction has an
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.