This week you will compose the opening sections of your ethical response to the controversial issue you have chosen. Next week, you will complete the response by adding solutions and a conclusion section. This week’s response should be organized as follows:
- Introduction: in one to two paragraphs, introduce the topic you have chosen. This section may be similar to what you wrote at the beginning of the academic research assignment in Week 4. Tell the reader what your topic is, why you have chosen it, and why people should care about it.
- Background: in a few paragraphs, tell your reader about the history and context of your chosen topic. What social, political, cultural, or technological factors have shaped attitudes toward this topic, and how have attitudes about this topic changed over time? Why is this particular topic especially relevant today?
- Ethical Challenges: In a few more paragraphs, outline the key ethical challenges raised by your chosen topic. For purposes of this assignment, think of an ethical challenge as a problem with several possible solutions, none being perfect. Next week you will discuss possible solutions, but for this week you will simply focus on laying out the dilemmas your topic poses.
- Length: at least 750 words
- Format: use the standard APA-style document template
- Research: cite at least three sources–these may be the same sources you used in last week’s assignment (but you are welcome to use additional sources as needed)
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.