To prepare for this assignment:
- Review Chapter 9 in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Consider the strengths and limitations of using correlational data, in general, and as it relates to research in forensic psychology or in forensic settings.
- Review the article, ??Forensic Psychology: An Empirical Review of Experimental Research.? Focus on the strengths and limitations of empirical and correlational design.
- Using the Walden Library, select and review two research articles covering different topic areas, both of which use a correlational design.
- Think about the strengths and limitations of the correlational design used in each of the two research articles you chose.
The assignment (1??3 pages):
- Briefly describe each of the studies in the two research articles you selected. Include a description of the results of the studies and the correlational relationship reported.
- Explain the strengths and limitations of using a correlational design in each of the studies.
- Be sure to address the following in your assignment:
- Discuss correlation and what it means.
- Summarize 2 articles and how they utilized a correlation approach.
- Discuss the strengths of the correlation approach in the articles.
- Discuss the weaknesses of the correlation approach in the articles.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.