Read the “Turning Around Cote Construction Company” found at the end of Chapter 9 and follow these steps before answering the case study questions. In order to answer the case study questions you will apply the Change Path Model from Chapter 9 to the Cote Construction Company case.A case study is a puzzle to be solved, so before reading and answering the specific questions, develop your proposed solution by following these five steps:Read the case study to identify the key issues and underlying issues. These issues are the principles and concepts of the course module, which apply to the situation described in the case study.Record the facts from the case study which are relevant to the principles and concepts of the module. The case may have extraneous information not relevant to the current module. Your ability to differentiate between relevant and irrelevant information is an important aspect of case analysis, as it will inform the focus of your answers.Describe in some detail the actions that would address or correct the situation.Consider how you would support your solution with examples from experience or current real-life examples or cases from textbooks.Complete this initial analysis and then read the discussion questions. Typically, you will already have the answers to the questions but with a broader consideration. At this point, you can add the details and/or analytical tools required to solve the case.Case Study Questions:What problems should he tackle first? Which were operational and which were organizational? What timeline should he establish?How should he consider the people in the company? What should he ask them? How should he approach them to solicit their ideas for the turnaround?How should he deal with Felix? Should he allow him to continue as head of Equipment and Operations? Should he sideline Felix and formally reduce his authority at Cote Construction? Would it, in fact, be a relief to employees to know that Felix no longer played a role in the company?Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:Be 6-8 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.