Find a friend, neighbor or relative who is over the age of 70. Interview your subject about his or her life. I would like you to design your own questionnaire (part of the grade). Be sure you ask questions about all multiple areas of development. You may want to read ahead in your textbook for question or topic ideas. Questions on work, leisure, housing, friends, family and finances are good. Please keep the financial questions general as the intention is not to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Any topic that is discussed in the textbook may be included. Please have at least 45 questions and better to have more (questions on name, age etc. do not count toward the 45 questions!!) It will be easier and the interview will go faster if you have questions prepared before you start the interview but be flexible so that if a subject comes up you can follow with relevant questions.
1. The first paragraph of your write up should include the interviewee’s, first name, age, marital status, and your relationship to the person followed by a physical description including height, build, hair color, appearance etc.
The second paragraph of your write up should describe the living environment of the individual. Do they live in a single family dwelling, apartment, nursing home etc? Do they live by them self or with a spouse or family member? Are there barriers to them living in the home (stairs, dangerous clutter etc.)?
Write the interview in narrative form:
You: What changes have you noticed in your body in the last ten years?
George: Well, I have noticed that I can’t see as well as a use to and I am out of breath more easily when I walk. (etc.)
When you finish your narrative, I would like you to apply the interview to chapter information, considering all areas discussed and dividing the information by subjects in the textbook. Use subheadings. You must cover a minimum of 3 concepts (terms) per chapter and you must use at least 4 different chapters (your choice). That means a minimum of 12 concepts!! Please “bold” the concept names in the body of the paper. I will deduct points if subheadings and bolding of concepts are not included.
At the end, tell me what you learned from this interview about being in late adulthood and the aging process.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.