Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of analogous, parametric and bottom-up estimating.
You are the project manager in charge of the construction of a new school building. Give one possible example each of a known known, known unknown, and unknown unknown you might encounter.
Complete the following in Microsoft Project 2013 or later:
Open the MS Project File and make the following changes:
Create the following “Work” Resources and assign costs to them, as appropriate, to create a project budget
Create the following “Material” Resources and assign costs to them, as appropriate, to create a project budget
Create the following “Cost” resources
Define a “resource” calendar for Mike Whitman with a week of vacation during the project schedule
Define Beth Jones to work only part-time
Assign your work resources to tasks, ensuring that you have people working on each task that requires people.
You may need to create more work resources so you do not have any that are overallocated. Feel free to add as many work resources as you deem necessary.
Resolve any resource overallocations
Assign material resources to tasks, as appropriate. At a minimum, you must use a quantity greater than 1 of each material resource on at least one task.
Assign cost resources to tasks, as appropriate. At a minimum, you must use each of your cost resources at a cost greater than $0 on at least one task.
View your project budget (View the Gantt Chart Cost Table)
Verify the cost of all of your tasks.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.