The critical thinking assignment asks you to find sources that support both sides of the argument (use of force by police officers), and then write a 8- to 10-page paper (including title page, abstract, content, references, and reflection).The final must follow APA formatting and include the following pages: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Main Points (titles vary per topic), Conclusion, Sources/References, and Assignment Reflection. Your final page it the Assignment Reflection which includes your personal evaluation of the issue and support your position by answering the following required questions:What assumptions have you made (outside of the research information evaluated)? Are those assumptions valid?Do you need to investigate more facts and data?Does the conclusion you came to make sense?Does the information researched, and your assumptions support the conclusion? If so, why? If not, why not?Did you ask the right questions?Did you ask enough questions?Was there more than one possible conclusion? If so, did you pick the right one from the facts and data?How has this assignment shaped or changed your perspective concerning the issue?Formatting CriteriaThe most important part of the Critical Thinking writing assignment is content; however, you are expected to use clear, and concise writing on all assignments. Grades will be affected by poor use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling. The paper must be an 8- to 10-page paper (including title page, abstract, content, references, and reflection), double-spaced, 12 pt. font, and you must follow all guidelines for APA.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.