Watch the Netflix documentary ??My Beautiful Broken Brain? and answer the following questions. and YouTube link to documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edjly3z5bF4
Watch the Netflix documentary ??My Beautiful Broken Brain? and answer the following questions. 1 hr 24 m
YouTube link to documentary:
1. What was your initial reaction to this movie? What affected you the most while watching it?
2. Lotje has a substantial support network. In your opinion, what can people do to
ensure they have support if they got into medical trouble?
3. What obligations do we have as nurses have to provide support for those who do not have such a network?
4. Lotje decided very early on that she wanted to record everything to ??make sense of it??.
Would you consider creating such a record during a period of your life when you might
feel especially vulnerable?
(a) How might this be helpful to Lotje and to the people who know her?
(b) What are the potential drawbacks?
5. Discuss Lotje??s reaction when she comes back to see her apartment for the first time after her stroke.
6. Lotje has difficulties coming to terms with being an in-patient at a neurological
rehabilitation center. Why do you think it is so difficult for her to accept?
7. Lotje describes how difficult it is as a patient suddenly be somebody who is defined by
their limitations. Her advice to therapists working with patients like herself is to focus on
??things that a patient might find along the way?. What do you think of Lotje??s advice? Do you think it translates for other patient groups as well?
8. What role do you see hope playing in Lotje??s recovery process?
Nova Scotia Health Ethics Network. (n.d.).
Ethics After Hours.
Watch the following TED talk
and answer the following questions: 18 min
1. When and how did Taylor realize she was having a stroke? How big did her blood clot end up being?
2. What are the warning signs of having a stroke?
3. What does the right brain mainly control? What does the left brain mainly control? How are they different?
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.