I’m working on a news media test / quiz prep and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Advertising is Destroying Everything | Max Stossel | TEDxUNC (Links to an external site.)Do you listen to or watch Ted Talks? There are some really terrific discussions out there.In this Ted Talk about advertising, Stossel talks about how the goal of advertising and social media is to maximize the time we spend with their products. It doesn’t mean it’s time well spent, it’s just time spent. How much time do you think you spend viewing advertising in a day? What are the different sources of advertising you come into contact with daily?He proposes some good questions about whether or not we can trust news. Also about whether or not “free” services are actually free, and whether or not they should be. Do you use Facebook? Instagram? Snapchat? Would you pay for it if it wasn’t free?His conclusion revolves around the idea that the future does not revolve around screens, it revolves around humanity.What do you think? Do his ideas speak to you? Do you see yourself in his analyses?How could you take his suggestions and put them into practice? Your answer should not be “just put down my phone.”
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.