FORUM DESCRIPTION3.1 Learning Outcomes:Describe the triple bottom line of people, planet, and profit.Identify important stakeholders inside the organization.Identify important stakeholders outside the organization.Explain the importance of ethics and values in effective management.3.2 Action Required:In India, the 1986 Consumer Protection Act is an important law protecting interests of consumers. It provides for the regulation of all trade and competitive practices, creates national and state level consumer protection councils and lists unfair and uncompetitive trade practices. 3.3 Test your Knowledge (Question): What do you understand by the term stakeholder?Why do you think government passes laws to protect consumer rights?3.4 Instructions Answer the question available in the “Test your Knowledge” section.Post your answer in the discussion board using the discussion link below(Week 3: Interactive Learning Discussion)
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.