What purpose, do you think, is there in collected demographic information? Sometimes if grant funded this is needed to report to the funding agency, but outside of that, why collect this information and should one always do so?
Once you have answered that, please define for us what extraneous variables are and what it means to control for a variable- specifically what a Covariate is (as this is how you control for a variable statistically). How is this related to the demographic information- or is there possibly something else in the study that fits here?
Course Code & Name
Which study did you select? (Provide the title, if available and link)
The study I have selected is ??
The use of social media to engage with social movements and significant events? by the following researchers: Anna Janssen, Melanie Keep, & Krestina Amon, The University of Sydney
The link for the study;
Was there an informed consent process? If so, what was it?
Yes, there was an informed consent process. The process was elaborate and straight forward. It reminds me that the study is a voluntary process and states that a person can withdraw from completing the study before submission and there will not be any consequence. Finally, there was a section that required me to affirm that I was indeed 18 years and over and consent to taking part in the study.
Briefly explain the study that you, as a participant, were required to do for this study.
the study involved completing an anonymous online survey that asked me a number of demographic questions including my age, sex and the area in the world I live. The survey will then asked a series of questions about how I use Instagram, what functions of the platform I use, and how my usage may have changed as a results of significant events in 2020 such as Black Lives Matter, and the COVDI-19 Pandemic.
Was the study experimental or correlational?
The study was correlational and not experimental in this regard.
Which features made it experimental or correlational?
It is correlational as it investigates associations between variables without manipulation and cannot determine causation.
Researchers only observe and measure existing variables.
If the study was correlational, what were the main variables measured, and which did they think were predictor and criterion variables?
The main variables were way people use Instagram to engage with social movements (e.g., the Black Lives Matter movement) and significant events (e.g., natural disasters and pandemics), and the factors which influence users?? engagement through Instagram.
– Factors which influence users’ engagement through Instagram.
· Engagement with social movements (e.g., the Black Liv
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.