Create a Project Charter document listing the following in a table:
Event location, date, and time (all made up)
Write a paragraph describing the health fair – include topics, purpose, people involved, This should be information provided as input from all team members
Create a budget that includes both revenues you expect from the event (such as ticket sales, donations) and the expenses. Expense items include advertising, food, transportation, etc. The revenue and expenses you choose will depend on the plan for your health fair.
Make the required calculations to total all the revenue items and all the expense items.
Calculate the net profit (or loss) as the revenue minus the expenses.
Format the budget attractively using fill colors, borders, and other enhancements to make the data easy to read.
Create a PowerPoint that consists of 5 slides and format the presentation attractively using the theme of your choice
Slide 1: Title slide includes the name of the event and your team members
Slide 2: Purpose of the health fair
Slide 3: Location, Time, and cost
Slide 4: Chart showing a breakdown of costs (from the Excel document)
Slide 5: Motivational closing slide designed to encourage the audience to attend; include appropriate pictures
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.