Author and Source: Give the complete reference citation to cut & paste in your final paper.
Gist of Argument: Bring into focus the relationship among the different ideas in these 6 articles. Use words like “although” or “however” to connect ideas that different authors bring together while conveying their differences. Use your article summary forms to guide you.
Examples/Illustrations: Remember, choose examples that recent, relevant, & reliable and frame your own argument. These examples should help you argue your thesis! Use citations so you can cut & paste into your final paper.
Counterarguments: These can be found within the articles themselves (typically in the introduction section), by comparing articles, or through your own perspective
What I Think:Decide what the similarities and differences mean to your argument/thesis and what they might mean to your readers.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.