You are required to compile an ePortfolio which is an online representation of your academic and professional accomplishments and achievements. It is a great way to keep all of your learning and assessment in one place to highlight your knowledge, understanding, skills and abilities as a professional. You will submit a variety of assessment types, from a selection, for example, poster, podcast, vlogs, patchwork, blogs, report. You will build your e-portfolio throughout the unit with one summative assessment 1 in week 3 (6) comprising 2 contributions equivalent to 2400 words (equivalent 1200 words each). A random sample of students will be called for a viva voce examination to ensure authenticity.
General Unit Information:
Unit Name LEADING AND MANAGING ORGANISATIONAL RESOURCES
Unit Code BSS064-6
Credit Value 30
Location(s) of Delivery On Campus and Off Campus
Period(s) of Delivery 6 weeks
Aims and Relevance
The unit takes an integrated approach to critically assess the relationship
between leadership, operations management, finance and information
systems which is essential for adding value and achieving competitive
advantage in contemporary organisations. The theme is ??leadership?? with
an emphasis on high performance work systems and the international
management of innovation and change. Successful completion of the unit
will give you a comprehensive and detailed overview of contemporary
practice informed by quality scientific research evidence. You will acquire
a ??toolkit?? that provides the potential for inspirational leadership and the
effective management of organisational resources.
Operations Management addresses issues such as quality, location
process layout, capacity management, and scheduling and inventory
management. Global sourcing and relocation are now commonplace, and
the competitive environment demands new ways of thinking about how to
manage operations in a global context. Business and information systems
facilitate decision-making and effective management across all functions.
You will develop an understanding of how changes in the business
strategy, the business operations and the funding of these operations can
impact on the reported financial statements, their cash flows and thus
impact on both share price and the reported results of a company.
Leadership and Management Responsibilities
High Performance Work Systems and Financial Appraisal
Strategic Human Resource Management and Enterprise Resource
Global Leadership and Operations Management
Organisational Innovation, Culture and Change Management
Decision Making, Ethics and Sustainability
Document ID – 3756Document Status – PUBLISHED ValidFrom Date- 01/08/2021 ValidTo Date- 31/08/2024
Unit Code – BSS064-6 LEADING AND MANAGING ORGANISATIONAL RESOURCES Page 1 of 8
On completion of this unit you should be able to
1. Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding
On completion of this unit you should be able to:
1 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding
?¢ Demonstrate a systematic understanding and critical appreciation of the
integration between leadership, operations management in the context of
contemporary work organisations and how the funding and operations of
these functions can impact on the reported financial performance
2. Demonstrate the following skills and abilities
2 Demonstrate the followin
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.