You will answer the four questions from Unit 2 Case Two (Baltzan, 2021, pp. 143-144), focusing on the concepts learned in Chapters 6-8 of the textbook. Each question will be thoroughly answered with at least one paragraph of five to eight sentences per paragraph with critical thought. Each paragraph will include an analysis and synthesis with two scholarly/professional references from the university library database. This will be an individual assignment and no group work, as mentioned in the text instructions. The references (including accurate in-text citations) must strongly support your response, not just fill space. The case study will be worth 50 points, graded against the assignment rubric, and due on the last day of Module 2.
Remember that your data story must provide visual representation of any data that can help make the data more interesting. In a group, review the two examples below ( Figures Unit 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3) and determine the following:
- Does the visualization tell the whole story? Are there any questions you cannot answer just by reviewing the visualization?
- Are there any data elements that should be removed or added to the visualization to make it more interesting?
- Rank the visualizations in order of best data story (1) to worst data story (3). What criteria did you use to rank the visualizations?
- Find an example of a data story on the Internet and share it with your peers. Be sure to highlight the pros and cons of the data story.
The case study is about research; not just your opinion. Follow the instructions, no more and no less.
Each case study requires a minimum of five sentences and two new references with citations per question.
If there are five questions, you only need two references with citations supporting each of the five responses. The requirement is not for 10 references and citations necessarily. Some references may be relevant to multiple case study questions.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.