You work for a popular consumer electronics company that sells products such as cell phones, tablets, and personal computers. The vice president of operations has talked to you about setting up a warehousing and distribution process that can support business expansions globally. He has asked you to develop a recommendation that will help build a business plan. You need to focus on the areas of transportation regulations and policies, transportation methodologies, warehousing, distribution, and inventory management.
The company is looking to start its global expansion in the European Union and China. You will focus your analysis and recommendations for this report on importing goods into those areas from the United States and fulfilling customer orders from in-region warehousing or distribution centers. Your outline should include the following:
- Part I: Transportation Regulations and Policies
- Define the goal
- Explain the relevance
- National security
- Public safety
- Unrestrained competition
- Part II: Transportation Methodologies
- Economic viability
- Practical use
- Applications in domestic and global markets
- Part III: Warehousing and Distribution
- Storage and handling
- Information systems and information technology
- Third-party logistics providers (3PL)
- Part IV: Inventory Management
- Inventory functions for intermediate and final products
- Packaging techniques
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.